i jUST WALKED INTO MY MOMS ROOM AND THERE’S A DACHSHUND IN HERE
WE DON’T OWN A DACHSHUND????
okay this dog is so sweet but where is my mom omfg
Your mom has been turned into a dachshund. It’s you’re responsibility to lift the curse.
Your adventure is beginning, my friend.
…Doggie Thomas and the socially inappropriate declarations of love.
Be a trans* ally & help fight transphobia & cissexism
1. Use the term ‘cisgender’ when referring to non-trans* individuals, rather than transphobic words like “normal,” which imply that trans* individuals are abnormal, weird, ill, or broken.
2. Do not use transphobic slurs, such as “tra-ny” or “shemale.” These words are intended to insult and harm trans* individuals.
3. Always use the name any individual gives you. Do not ask someone what their “real” name is. (Their desired name is their real name.)
4. Always use the desired pronouns of an individual. If you are unsure which pronoun to use, politely and privately ask the individual what their preferred pronouns are.
5. Do not claim someone’s gender identity as false, nonexistent, immoral, or a result of an illness or trauma.
6. Do not ask questions regarding someone’s anatomy, or question if they have transitioned or will be transitioning in the future.
7. Do not ask to see the photographs of a person before they transitioned. Likewise, do not ask invasive, personal questions of a person regarding their life before they transitioned.
8. Never out a trans* individual to others. Likewise, do not ask others if “so-and-so is transgender.”
9. Do not assume an individual’s sexual orientation due to their trans* identity.
apparently my school made the senior dinner great gatsby themed
because what better theme for a graduation party than the inaccessibility of the american dream
(Source: acoolshark, via silenceofthegrahams)
My work computer is a little old…
Guy holding Martini while walking his cat.
Me in 10 years